Even though all the equipment needed for fishing is included in your charter, there are still a few things you will need. Included below, is a list of items you will want to bring with you.
- MI Fishing License – http://www.mdnr-elicense.com/Welcome/Default.aspx
- Canadian Fishing License (if applicable) – http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/OC/2ColumnSubPage/STDPROD_091032.html
- Small Cooler with personal snacks and beverages. Alcohol is allowed in U.S. waters. Please drink responsibly (cans only). Our Bertram offers an oven, stove, microwave and fridge.
- Absolutely No Illegal drugs are permitted
- Soft-Soled Shoes -No Black soles or boots (tennis shoes are fine )
- Sun glasses
- Hat or visor
- Appropriate Dress for the weather – Remember, temps on the water can be cooler than on shore. Our Bertram offers heat and A/C if needed
Camera, we will photograph your trip but bringing your own camera will provide you with pictures immediatly following our journey.
- Motion sickness medicine if prone to motion sickness.
- Additional Larger Cooler to transport your fish fillets home!
Charter Meeting Locations:
Sindbads Restaurant & Marina
100 Saint Clair Street
Detroit, MI 48214